Apple to Announce iPad 2 at March 2 News Conference?

The photo above may just be a user generated mockup, but you won’t have to wait long to find out about iPad 2 according to reports!

Apple is rumored to be unveiling the second edition of it’s mega successful iPad tablet computer at a March 2 press conference.

Tech junkies are expecting that iPad 2 will feature a thinner new design,  an improved display, as well as front-facing camera and Facetime video chat support. And some reports suggest it will be powered by one of Qualcomm’s multimode chips and will run on both GSM and CDMA-based networks around the world.

The first generation iPad sold 15 million with the lowest option price at $499, and it’s expected that the second generation will be released at the same price.

No word on an appearance by Apple CEO Steve Jobs at the announcement, as Jobs has taken a leave of absence to deal with ongoing health issues.

From today, until March 2, you can expect rumors and reports to be running rampant.

Can you hardly wait for iPad 2?

iherb discount coupon

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , , ,

33 Responses to Apple to Announce iPad 2 at March 2 News Conference?

1. Tristan Thomas February 23, 2011 at 7:39 am #

Last year they announced the iPad a lot earlier. I wonder what was taking them so long lol. Apple better come up with something that we will consider “magic” or something that will “change everything” again when compared to these other tablets on the market.

Here are 3 things that the iPad will need to kill its Android’s Honeycomb platform: http://goo.gl/9zD3H

2. USB 3G Viettel March 7, 2011 at 2:37 am #

Nice, that’s helpful for me!

3. USB 3G March 11, 2011 at 7:22 am #

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. Thank you!

4. VuLN May 9, 2011 at 3:19 am #

Oh nice, thanks for your information!

5. photo picture frames June 29, 2011 at 12:13 pm #

Hello,nice article.Its very informative information.It very nice the iPad sold 15 million with the lowest option price at $499, and it’s
    expected that the second generation will be released at the same price. I really like this article so much.Keep sharing with us.

6. Randy Marsh July 9, 2011 at 5:15 pm #

I am really make mistake and buy original iPad just one week before the launch of Ipad 2. And I am filling very bad about it. I am now waiting for iPad 3 and than I am gonna buy iPad 3. I will never buy iPad 2.

• Metaksan August 30, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

I did the same when I bought my Iphone 3G 🙁

7. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 2:44 am #

here is the all cydia application,please viseit

8. lig tv devu August 6, 2011 at 1:30 am #

lig tv devu izle bedava canlı

9. Anonymous August 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm #

I am always waiting for apple ipod. Thanks for the provide this information. I don’t want to buy this ipod now. But I want to see there look and feature.

ecmd coupon

10. Alanstevens1313 August 8, 2011 at 5:55 pm #

Such good updates on this site.I am to see that you people pretty conscious about different things.

11. Corporate August 16, 2011 at 2:55 am #

Hey,nice post.Well written article.I appreciate your writing skills.Its great.You have done a great job by sharing this article with us.I like this post.Keep sharing with us.

12. shemales videos September 5, 2011 at 5:59 pm #

Ipod is like a big ballon with that price but still wanted ;]

13. parksleepfly September 6, 2011 at 5:34 pm #

It’s always nice to see some solid concept pictures for an Apple product, especially when they are fueled by leaks from manufacturers like Foxconn. The upcoming iPad 3 tablet has had fans and the media reporting on rumors even before the iPad 2 was officially released and went on sale. While some concept pictures are truly for fun and won’t ever even come close to the real product, shockingly some mockups are almost aligned perfectly with the actual design, specs and functionality.

14. parksleepfly September 6, 2011 at 5:37 pm #

Recently MacMagazine offered their take on the Apple iPad 3 and it is not over the top

like some people always hope for, but it looks plausible and offers a sleek new concept

that sort of reminds me of the iPhone 4 but tweaked, slimmer looking and better. Also

noteworthy is the fact that this isn’t Macmagazines first runaround with prototype

photos either and they have some pretty good luck or skill if you will. MacMagazine was

the source for a very close iPhone 4 prototype that they devised prior to its release,

meaning that their latest iPad 3 prototypes could be spot on again.

15. lig tv canlı izle September 12, 2011 at 12:19 pm #

lig tv canlı izlemenin en iti adresi http://www.iddaalive.net/

16. server emule September 28, 2011 at 5:50 am #

Ipod is like a big ballon with that price but still wanted by tinagers

17. Anonymous October 1, 2011 at 6:35 am #

In the current time we all are depended on the highly technological mobiles. iPhone is a truly latest and higher technological device and today, the mobile phone industry is booming because of this product of Apple Company. This device has fulfilled the demand of the smart phones in the market of entire world. In short it is the time of iPhone. With some mind-blowing features you can increase its personality. Hire an iphone developer at AppDevelopersNow.com for Having Reasonable and Efficient Application Development.

18. Wedding Videography October 10, 2011 at 4:58 am #

Camera controls are inter-related. The total amount of light reaching
    the film plane (the ‘exposure’) changes with the duration of exposure,
    aperture of the lens, and on the effective focal length of the lens
    (which in variable focal length lenses, can force a change in aperture
    as the lens is zoomed). Changing any of these controls can alter the
    exposure. Many cameras may be set to adjust most or all of these
    controls automatically. This automatic functionality is useful for
    occasional photographers in many situations.

19. Service Local October 12, 2011 at 3:26 am #

Wow it is a nice content.The written skill is so good.This provide a good information about apple ipad2.This is a great article.Thanks to share this well informative blog with us.Keep sharing.

20. Anonymous October 30, 2011 at 2:35 pm #

Impressed

21. Ecommerce Cart November 18, 2011 at 1:23 am #

Thats really an interesting news to be shared.We should be proud that another innovation in the apple series is cumin up !

22. USB 3G November 28, 2011 at 3:17 am #

Well, interesting post,
    thanks!

23. USB 3G December 6, 2011 at 7:15 pm #

I must say I really  like it. Your imformation is usefull. Thanks for share.

24. USB 3G December 11, 2011 at 11:08 pm #

Your imformation is usefull. Thanks for share.

25. USB 3G December 17, 2011 at 1:21 am #

Oh nice, thanks for share!

26. USB 3G December 19, 2011 at 9:01 pm #

Thanks, great review to the important points. Some really great thoughts here, very comprehensive.  I appriciate that!

27. USB 3G Viettel January 5, 2012 at 6:03 pm #

I love it, Thanks again.

28. USB 3G January 5, 2012 at 7:37 pm #

Wow… This is great! I can say that this is the first time I visited the site and I found out that this blog is interesting to read. Thanks for this awesome monitor.

29. Free Ecommerce Software February 3, 2012 at 3:00 am #

Tablets are really doing good in internet and online market it is majorly used to purchase online by many.

30. seo February 6, 2012 at 12:32 pm #

Apple and iPhone were really pleased with everyone. There is a very stylish appearance

31. USB 3G February 22, 2012 at 11:50 pm #

Excellent, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. Thank for this imformation.

32. Custom USB March 9, 2012 at 4:47 am #

Apple’s iPad 2 is the
    second coming of the tablet that defined the genre. It’s thinner, lighter and faster than
    its predecessor, but otherwise essentially the same, so can it keep its place
    on the cutting edge in a world packed with awesome Android interlopers?