DJ AM’s Death Was Accidental


NYC Medical Examiner is reporting that DJ AM was another victim of accidental over medication.

The famous DJ  had a letha cocktail of: cocaine, oxycodone, Vicodin, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and Levamisole (used to cut cocaine) inside him, and “expired” due to “acute intoxication”.

Stop mixing your drugs people!

Click here to follow Starzlife on Twitter!

iherb discount coupon


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply