Kourtney Kardashian Rushes Son to Hospital For Allergic Reaction

A little scare for Kourtney Kardashian!  Her son Mason developed an allergic reaction to peanut butter this weekend and had to be taken to the hospital!

No worries though, the little one is “doing fine.”

The mom writes on her blog:

“Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it,” Kardashian, 31, wrote on her blog. “He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did,” she wrote. “He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!”

iherb discount coupon


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply