The final pairings for the upcoming season of ‘Dancing With The Stars All Stars’ has been revealed.
Twelve dancing couples were announced on Monday morning, with one spot still up for grabs and up to the fans to vote on.
Viewers will have until August 24 at 12PM/PT to vote for the final contestant, from a list that includes Carson Kressley, Sabrina Bryan or Kyle Massey as the 13th contestant. You can go here to vote.
The winner will be announced Monday morning, August 27 on “Good Morning America.”
Check out the list below.
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
“DWTS: All-Stars” premieres September 24 at 8PM on ABC.
No comments yet.