Not really but that’s what Joel said the headlines would read tomorrow, so I’m gonna do him one better and get it out today. Benji and Joel Madden stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest this morning to promote their upcoming Soundtrack to your Summer tour that kicks off in a few weeks here. The Good Charlotte twins also talked about their relationships with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, weddings, babies, and all of their other business ventures.
Some bullet points from their interview;
- Paris will be touring with Good Charlotte for most of the tour, Nicole and Harlow will visit the tour occasionally.
- Joel and Nicole are in no rush for a wedding, they are a family no matter what and want the wedding to special so no need to rush.
- Benji is ready for whatever happens next but wouldn’t speculate any further regarding baby/engagement to Paris.
- Joel and Benji are partnering in a nighclub in vegas with Carey Hart called Wasted Space opening in July.
- They blog on their Goodcharlotte and DCMA site as a way to reach out to the fans.
- Benji is soooo in love, as he said about 40 times.
The most disappointing part of the interview had to be when they shot down the idea of a double wedding, something I have been pushing heavily on this site for the past 3 months. If they have to scrap that idea, they could at least all do a reality show together some day.